The program and proceedings of the Jurix 2010 Workshop on Modelling Legal Cases and Legal Rules is now available online from the workshop blog.
Archive for December, 2010
Since the field of AI&Law is typically multi-disciplinary and evolves in a dynamic environment, some researchers may have undertaken challenging research concerning ideas of interest to the AI&Law community but that has not yet been completely evaluated. ICAIL 2011 welcomes papers describing such ideas, so-called “position papers”. These papers should nevertheless meet academic standards, particularly addressing the problem(s), scientific and societal relevance, relation to prior research and literature, research methods and approaches. Position papers do not have to report actual results although preliminary results are appreciated.
- Submission of abstracts (optional): January 3, 2011
- Submission of papers deadline: January 10, 2011
- Notification of acceptance: tba
- Final revised and formatted papers due: tba
- Conference: June 6 – June 10, 2011